Thursday, January 12, 2017

2016 Moments

These are our highlights from 2016:

January:
  • Jayze started his LAST semester of his undergrad. (Sorry, no last/first day of school picture, hon!)
February:
  • Had the "a-ha" moment to do all of my laundry in one day. Seriously, it's changed my life. 
Oh my gosh, he looks so little here. (insert crying emoji here)

March:

  • I finished reading the Book of Mormon cover-to-cover. I know it's true with all my heart!!!


April: 
  • Jayze graduated with his bachelor's from Brigham Young University-Idaho. HUGE milestone.
  • First time to a zoo as a family (Idaho Falls).


May:

June:

July:
  • Continued our wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) adventure of living in a hotel.
  • Made new friends, explored the area
  • Celebrated the 4th of July at the Detroit Zoo and finished up the day with Jet's Pizza (I really do miss that pizza).

August:
Nauvoo Temple 2016.

Jayze's first day of work - the same day as Alma's birthday.



September:
  • Made my first batch of cookies in our new home! (It was nice having an oven again.)
  • Jayze turned 26.
  • Aidan turned 2 (!) and switched from his pack 'n play to a toddler bed.



October:



November:

December:
  • I turned 25. 
  • Kimball's first Christmas!
  • Both Aidan and Kimball's first time sitting on Santa's lap (Aidan, "Planes, cars, trucks.")
  • Christmas in Arizona. 
  • Kimball's first visit to see Alma. 
Jayze made the cake, and it was de-licious.




No comments:

Post a Comment