Thursday, May 18, 2017

Haircut

Five reasons why I love giving Aidan haircuts (and Kimball now too!):

  1. He is contained but happy. Mainly because he is watching YouTube videos.
  2. Doing so actually forces me to sweep my tiny kitchen floor.
  3. It's therapeutic. Have I ever mentioned that I once wanted to go to hair school? 
  4. It provides practice for Jayze's haircuts.
  5. I feel productive because I usually give him a bath afterwards.
I've definitely come a long way from cutting Aidan's hair shorter and shorter until it looked like a buzz cut...

July 2016

And he's come a long way in not screaming the whole time. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love those reasons for enjoying haircuts, and I also love that I now know that you wanted to go to cosmetology school! I never knew that about you!

    My main reason for enjoying giving haircuts is that I think of the fact that I'm saving $40 per month by cutting all of my boys'/husband's hair. It makes me feel all frugal and creative. :)

    ReplyDelete