Thursday, February 9, 2017

Aidan Update

Aidan

- can count to three no problem -

- is still obsessed with cars, trucks, planes, and trains - 

- still asks for cars, trucks, and planes whenever we mention Santa - 

- since moving out of the high chair, he doesn't eat as much -

- I'm understanding him more and more every day, which is the best - 

- loves, loves, loves running and laughs while doing so - 

- loves playing with Kimball, but also gets upset with K playing with his toys - 

- has beautiful brown eyes -

- doesn't mind haircuts as long as he can watch something - 

- is getting better (and sometimes worse) at praying - 

- can lift our heavy family scriptures easier -

- is into hopping lately (seriously the cutest thing) - 

- is growing out of his shoes -

- loves to touch everything in the store -

- is really obedient for the most part (knock on wood) - 

- loves reading time - 

- is awesome at helping clean up at night -

- water-colored for the first time this month - 

- loves to help bring ingredients to the table, unload the dishwasher, and load the dryer - 

- is learning where Alma is -

- likes to be tucked in tight - 

- loves the zoo - 

- loves doing "little piggy" to me and Kimball - 

- knows his colors - 

- knows animals and their sounds (ever look up what a giraffe sounds like?) :) -

- is starting to make up songs - 

- can say how old he is ("TWO!") -

- likes holding my hand when he chooses to -

- is very independent -

- likes watching and playing with other kids -

- wants to walk more instead of ride in the stroller -

- super cautious - 

- has a fun imagination - 

- loves, LOVES nursery - 

- is still my baby -

Since I've slacked on writing in his journal, I wanted to preserve some of these on my blog. It also helps that I'm a much faster typist than hand-writer. :) But I'm putting that on my list of goals - write in Aidan's journal more often. 

Love you my sweet, sweet boy. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment