Sunday, July 27, 2014

30 Weeks: Update

On Thursday, I officially hit 30 weeks along with our second baby.  Finally!

-Baby Update-




  • Size of a large cabbage - about 3 lbs.
  • Eyesight is continuing to develop.
  • New fat cells are regulating the body temperature.



 

-Pregnancy Update-

Cravings: Brownies, potato salad, any food I don't have to cook.

Aversions: Spaghetti still does not sound good to me ever...until I start eating it. :)

Weight gain: 17 lbs., and I think I have gained a LOT of inches too this pregnancy.

Movement: He likes to hang out low as well as nestle in my right side in my ribs.  My right side will get numb sometimes...maybe he likes sitting on a nerve?

Awesome moment of the week: Hitting 30 weeks along.  Seriously, it sounds so much farther along than 20-something weeks along.

Heartburn: Eased up.  I hardly get it at all anymore (knock on wood).  Maybe this baby will come out bald!

Missing anything? Hard-core exercising, not getting leg cramps at night, and being able to wear my smaller clothes.

Next time we get to see the baby: In two weeks.

Appetite: I'll get super hungry, start eating, and then get full really fast.  Then I'll be hungry again half an hour to an hour later.  If I skip meals or don't eat for a while, then I get really light-headed, so I always have to pack snacks and water around with me.

 We're slowly getting closer.  I'm getting more and more excited for October 2.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Your eating habits sound exactly like mine--and I'm not even pregnant! I'm constantly snacking, though, and if I go too long without eating (for me, "too long" is maybe two hours or so), I get nauseated and lightheaded! So funny. I think I just got my tummy in the habit of snacking all the time when I was pregnant/nursing, and I haven't stopped since.
    Sure love your blog, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six-meals a day club! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete