Thursday, July 31, 2014

2 years

I can't believe it has been two years since Jayze and I sealed the deal.  It has gone by so fast, yet it seems like we have been married forever.  I had no idea that in two years we could have so much joy, sorrow, pain, laughter, love, forgiveness, enduring, and change.  What a rollercoaster ride!  I'm grateful I am on the ride with Jayze.  I can honestly say I love him more now than I did when we got married.  

 
May 11, 2012 - Engaged










Engagement Pictures



 Sealed in the Snowflake, AZ Temple - July 31, 2012


Pregnant with Alma
Alma Jayze Flake - August 29, 2013 - August 29, 2013

Families are Forever

Jayze running in St. George Marathon
Expecting Alma's lil' brother 
Cheering Jayze's sister on in her half marathon
Spending our second 4th of July in Rexburg
Second time in Montana - Celebrating 2-year Anniversary

Who knew that two kids and two years later, we would be even deeper in love?  So here's to two years and many more years and eternity to come!  I sure love you my Jayze B. Flake.  Thanks for sticking with me through it all.

1 comment:

  1. You two are a beautiful couple and have a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see his little brother!

    Congrats on 2 years! Brandon and I celebrate our 14th this coming Monday. Crazy how fast time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete