Saturday, December 14, 2013

Celebrating the Christmas Season

Ta-da!  We have a bigger Christmas tree now!  (thanks NaElle and Cody).  The box says it's a 6-foot tree, but I don't believe it, seeing as I am 5'5, and it's barely taller than me.  I love it, though.  It helps bring the Christmas spirit in our home.  We were going to sell our tiny, 2-foot Christmas tree, but since it was our very first one, we decided to keep it.  And I'm glad we did.

So, for family home evening, Jayze and I decorated the two Christmas trees, sang along to Christmas music (Josh Groban-Holiday on Pandora is the way to go), and celebrated our hard work with hot chocolate.






I looked up online how to tie a Christmas bow.  We still had some ribbon from one of our wedding presents and also a sheer, red ribbon, so here it is.  I think it turned out pretty good.  :)


                                                                    Thumbs up! 
                                                          

And here is our tiny Christmas tree.  Jayze decorated it, and I think he did an awesome job.

 



I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season so far!  I love this time of year so much.

1 comment: