Thursday, October 6, 2016

4 Month Stats

Good news! Drum roll please....we now have a pediatrician for the kids!

I am SO excited! I have been stressing about this since we moved from Rexburg. Babies need to go to the doctor so often, and I have missed keeping Kimball up on his vaccinations and knowing his growth rate.



Even though Kimball turns five months old in four days, today was technically his four month visit. So, here are his four month stats.

Height: 25.5 inches (31%)
Weight: 17 lbs 7 oz. (69%)
Head: 17.05 inches (74%)

He is definitely a growing boy! He already fits into 6-month clothes and into 9-month pajamas. I was kind of excited when he started fitting into 6-month clothes, though, because we have such cute outfits in that size. And he has two teeth! (both are on the bottom) Babies growing up definitely comes with a bittersweet feeling.



Some of Kimball's favorite things:
  • Grabbing onto his feet. Aidan never did that without some prodding from me, so it's been really fun to see how much Kimball does it on his own. 
  • Attention. 
  • Smiling.
  • Talking and being talked to.
  • Chewing on his fingers.
  • Being tickled.
  • Having his diaper changed and getting dressed.
  • Being held. Seriously, he is my cuddly baby, and I can't get enough of it. 
  • Grabbing onto things like my hair, my face, my shirt, his toys, Aidan's toys, his blanket, his burp cloth, his bib, his pants...pretty much anything within his reach.
  • Getting his hair brushed.
  • Taking naps. Although he has an aversion to sleeping very long in his car seat when it's not in a moving vehicle (aka stroller or van).
  • Watching Aidan run and play. 
  • Standing. Sometimes he'll only burp after eating while he's standing up.
 I'm eagerly anticipating how he'll react to solid foods. We'll try rice cereal soon.


All in all, Kimball is a very chill, sweet baby. I love his gray/blue eyes, his dark hair, the way he loves his family, and all of the milestones he's reached and will reach in the very near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment