Friday, October 3, 2014

Aidan Nelson Flake

He is here! And he is ALIVE! Jayze and I love him so much already. I want to hold him all the time.

Introducing our second baby boy, Aidan Nelson Flake. He was 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long. He has a head full of dark hair, dark bluish/green eyes, and cries like a champ (which was the best sound to hear ever at the hospital).






Birth story to come later! (in the midst of taking care of a new baby and trying to do homework at the same time, my blogging time might suffer a little bit, haha)


1 comment:

  1. You BLOGGED!!!! I'm so happy!!

    He is beautiful. And perfect. And sweet. And wonderful (all things I'm sure you already know).

    I am literally counting down the days until I get to come meet and hold this sweet perfect baby. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete