Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Oh, the Irony

Last night I excitedly told my husband, "You should read my blog!"  So he, being the diligent and caring person that he is, read my blog.  And guess what?  Right after I gave my little "English tidbit", he found an error.  Oh, the irony!  That's what I get for complaining about someone's error in a newspaper article and feeling all self-righteous because I caught it and know that it's "always good to have another set of eyes look over a document."  Well, this should teach me to make my husband read over my blog posts before I publish them.  But the lazy side of me probably won't get around to it...


2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious!
    I've been an editor before, and I still find random typos on my blog after publishing posts. Thank goodness there's always an edit option even after they're published!
    But to be fair, typos and grammar mistakes are a big pet peeve for me, as well. So glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I think I'm going to leave that typo there just because it really is so ironic. But from now on, I may start editing my posts better.

    ReplyDelete