Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Aidan Funnies #4

Oh my gosh, these are just pure gold...

Aidan, age 3-4


While praying, he says, "Glad that Dad puts his belt on while driving and glad he's wearing a belt so his pants don't fall off."

Knocking on our bedroom door while Jayze is in there and yells, "Little pig, little pig, let me in!"

Laughing, "Kimball's cracking me up!"

"I'm rolling my eyes at you, Mom."

Puts his hands on his hips, gives me a stern face, and says, "Mom, your consequence is..."

I went to the library with a friend. She told Aidan, "You're getting so big, Aidan, did you know that?"
Aidan nods and says, "I'm going to be tall like my Daddy."
She said, "Well, you do share some of his genes, so it makes sense."
Aidan stares at her for a few seconds, then grabs part of his pants with one hand and says, "These are MY pants."

Jayze, ready to head out the door for work, said, "Okay, I'm going to hit the road."
Aidan said, "Nooooooooo! Don't hit the road, just drive on it."

I had to go to the bathroom SO bad, but wanted to wait until after the blessing on the food for their lunch. Aidan was saying the prayer and said, "...and please bless that Mom can stop dancing..."

"I don't like avocadoes. They make me nervous," then he laughs nervously.

"Lincoln's cracking me up!"

While I was holding Lincoln, Aidan comes up to me and asks, "Can I smell him? Oooooo, he smells cute! He smells perfect."

He randomly said to me one day, "You're so pretty."

"One on top and one on the down and it had legs." 
Me: "It had legs?"
"Yeah, it had legs sticking out." (talking about the number 3)..."Look, it's an E!"

"Oh, look! It's doing this!" Then he wiggled his fingers (the timer on the oven was counting down from ten to one).

"Mom, my band-aids tickle," he giggled. "Tickle band-aids are my favorite!"

"Mom, when Lincoln wakes up, I'm going to show him all of my airplanes." (paper airplanes)

I asked him, "Are you hungry?"
He said, "No....actually, I'm starving a lot."

When I was using a spoon for singing in the kitchen, Aidan laughed and said, "Hey, it's kind of like a microphone!"

He bonked his upper lip while playing right before bedtime and was really sad about it. So when he prayed, I told him to ask Heavenly Father to help it feel better. When I went in later, he said, "Actually, my mustache feels better."
Trying not to crack up, I said, "Heavenly Father answered your prayer!" 
He smiled and nodded, "He helped me."
I said, "You know that you can pray to him any time, right?"
He said, "Actually, haha, it [mustache] tickles now!"

Talking about the tree of life...
"We need to eat the fruit...Are they oranges? Lehi's right there, we can ask him [what kind of fruit it is]."
I told him, "Well, we know what it is! It's God's love!"
He kind of smiled and laughed and said, "It's God's love fruit?!"

We got chocolate milk from McDonald's and Aidan said, "Cows make chocolate milk?" 
I said, "No."
"But there's a cow on there [on his chocolate milk bottle]."
I said, "Well, they make milk, but not chocolate milk..."




No comments:

Post a Comment