Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year

Looks like I didn't finish strong on my blog goal! I didn't write at all in December (although I did have good intentions to do so). However, I feel good and accomplished with how much I did write this last year, and I count that as a win. 

So the next few posts are going to be highlights of December, in addition to any other thoughts that might be going through my mind as I write the highlights. 

2017 was good to our family and good to me. I'm grateful for all that happened, how much I grew and learned, and the stepping stones 2017 set as a launching pad into 2018. This year I'm excited for a new baby, new goals, new accomplishments, new family events, and new traditions....as well as weaving the old into it all as well. 

Here's a happy cheers to a new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment