Thursday, July 2, 2015

Aidan is 9 Months Old

My baby boy is 9 months old. I can't believe that exactly 9 months ago from June 25 (also my brother's b-day), I gave birth to him. It has been a whirlwind - one I wouldn't change for anything. He is such a good baby, and I feel so, so grateful to be with him every day.

He just had his appointment today, so I can finally post his stats.

Weight: 20.9-21 lbs. (70-71%)
Height: 29.7-29.8 in. (93%)
Head Circumference: 18.3 in. (84%)

It looks like he is still taking after Jayze's side of the family in height. And as my dad would say, he hasn't missed too many meals. :) 



He loves:
-playing peek-a-boo
-reading time
-eating Mom's sandals 
-eating Dad's shoelaces
-eating grass
-playing with feet
-babbling Mamamamamama/Mom-mom-mom-mom-mom (I LOVE it!)
-babbling ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
-steamrolling across the floor
-bath time
-talking by himself in his bedroom before he falls asleep
-banging on his booster seat
-MUSIC - especially from the musical Wicked
-us blowing in his face



He hates:
-when I take away my sandals
-when I take away Dad's shoelaces
-when I take away grass
-crinkly noises, like Walmart bags or chip bags
-when I take too long getting his food ready
-the nose sucker and saline drops (he has nasal allergies)
-water poured over his head (bath time)


Getting the hang of:
-crawling
-drinking from his sippy cup
-playing nice with other babies (still working on this - he gets upset if they get too much in his space, silly baby)



Right now he has four teeth, with another one on its way (soon to be 3 teeth on top and he has two on the bottom). He is very meticulous when eating finger foods. Still sleeping great (yay!). Has more of a nap routine since I've graduated. Is starting to get more and more stranger anxiety/awareness. Is getting longer and crazier hair.

Aidan has the sweetest smile and loves socializing. We can make him laugh by playing peek-a-boo, playing with a blanket, tickling him, and surprising him.


I was SO happy he didn't have to get shots this time around. Only three more months until he is a year old! Can time please slow down? My baby is growing up too fast.


Love you forever baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that baby so much!! And I'm glad you're letting his hair get even longer and crazier--it makes me so happy!! Sure miss you all!

    ReplyDelete